10/29/09

Note To wifey... Part 1

This is a conversation that's long overdue
I've been meaning to find time to talk to you

My mind is disheveled I don't know where to begin
I guess I should start with, He's more than my "friend"

I've been by his side for so many years
I'm the one that he tells about all of his fears

See I've told him before that u two would not last
And that soon you'd become a thing of his past

He says at times when he's near you he feels such disgust
I smile and reply,"Cause you're thinking about us"

I keep him fascinated and intrigued by my sense of style
I'm the reason he comes home to you wearing a smile

I understand and relate to him like you probably should
I guess that's why he won't leave me cause my love is too good

Sexually I've taught him EVERYTHING he knows
So I'd say you should thank me for the curling of ur toes

The reason you can't please him is plan to see
He can't enjoy u while thinking of me

He makes love to me daily w/o hesitation
I sex him so good like it's my occupation

He sexes u outta pure obligation
But feeds my kitty just for the sensation

You will never fulfill him, I know this to be true
He stays hard for me & goes limp thinking of you

From his own lips he said I'm his beginning and end
And that's truthfully why I can't continue to pretend

While in your presence I laugh, nod and grin
Forever knowing I am commiting the ultimate sin

It's a shame cause I pity you until the very end
But I had to disclose that I am more than just a friend

I'm next in line to rock the title of wife
I hope we can part ways w/o any strife

I've sat back and portrayed a woman who's meek and mild
But, I'm sick of the sh*t I need his help with our child

No comments: