Today is the Anniversary of Biggies Death so in memory of his influence on hip hop I'd like to share my all time favorite biggie song, also his biggest hit, yip you got it "Juicy".
My name is Condisa & i'm from the Turks & Caicos Islands. I may come off shy at first but once you get to me know me I can be really fun. I always tell people that I meet "too know me is to love me". I consider my self a sweet person.
I aspire to be an entrepreneur, I have so many ideas bouncing around in my head & I can't wait till they come to light... All I need now is a stepping stone.
When I created this blog it was for school purposes but somehow I ended up sharing pieces of my life & now i'm addicted. If there is 1 person that can relate to anything I have said than my job is done. I hope you enjoy. *Muah*
No comments:
Post a Comment