feel the effects of being separated from my family and I’m fighting through these emotions while trying to keep things together, I guess it is normal to have that helpless feeling about the things that are going on back home, I know my family and friends are feeling the same way. Missing my mommy & Brothers... But for now I will just continue to pray that the lord will bring us back together real soon and safe... Love U Guys….
Our islands are a tropical classic, a throwback in time where relaxation is unavoidable and rejuvenation ensured. Turks & Caicos I will Cherish Ur Value Always
Loyal Citizen
5/8/10
Homesick
Did homesickness fall upon me? YES I think so... I’m lying here in my bed at 3:47am, bored & watching “The Cosby Show” and all of a sudden a feeling hits me & I think to myself “Damn I miss home”,… I mean just the little things, like working & just ballin out, driving around without a license (that’s T.I. fa ya), going to the beach & wilding out with friends (O how I miss Club Med Beach) I didn’t know that the Turks & Caicos Islands Meant so much to me & that I could miss that place so much, Still, I would never give up this experience. So now I’m feeling a bit overwhelmed and perhaps inadequate. Lately I’ve been starting to
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment