Above photo is of Mom (with braids) and my big sister... Who is also a mother.. I took this picture... It sure was a day to remember!
I'd like to start out by saying that my Mom is the bomb. She sacrificed her life to make sure I had a great one. She deserves the Mom of the Century award. Thank you for raising me up right. You prepared me for my life lesson in becoming a woman. I have gone through some trials and will continue to but you have taught me how to handle myself through those times and that's what is important. Some days I wish it could be as simple as it was in this picture. Whatever trials you were going through you never showed it to me. You always filled my life with LOVE and I love you for that. Thank you. Happy Mother's Day
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

No comments:
Post a Comment