1/13/10

Gucci This, Hermes That

Ohh my, I am so ready to begin working, I've had two interviews within the last week.. The first was with a corporate management team, I thought the interview went really well & I got some positive feedback but still no call as yet, the other interview was with a private offshore bank that I thought went well also, they said to give them about a week or 2 to make a decision because they have a few more applicants to interview... I know that I am capable of handling any job that comes my way and I know I am the best person for these jobs for my fear is that I'll be rejected if someone better comes along, The unemployment rate in this country is steadily increasing and everyone is racing towards the same jobs, I mean I have the education {High school diploma, Bachelors Degree} but I don't have much experience... Anyway, I'll stay hopeful.

Earlier, I was online window shopping and I saw this fabulous Hermes bag that I wanted, it was on sale at a really nice price & I know If I had a JOB I would have been able to purchase it. This sucks big time because I have this crazy fetish for handbags and i've always been the type of person to get what I want exactly when I wanted it :). Another reason I wanted this bag is because my Gucci handbag that I have now is a bit old, I got it last year as a valentines gift & i'm tired of it... I hope by the time I snag my job that Hermes bag still be there, I plan to be working by the end of January... At least that's what i keep telling myself :)

Until next time.


No comments: