1/10/10

My Rock

Heya, It's 2:39am & I am still awake... Today was a good day & I thank the lord that I lived to see 2010. I just got home from the casino, I lost my money & i'm still upset that I had to pay $12 for a chicken sandwich w/ fries, I mean the sandwich is really good but why overprice the shit, we in a damn recession right? and on top of that i'm unemployed, makes me wonder if going to school for the past 4 years was even worth it... Bachelor's degree & still can't snag a damn job, SMT..  Anyway I'm a bit tipsy and I wanted to shared my frustrations on 'blogger'.

In  other news I have the best tingly feeling ever and its all because of "HIM". I got out of a 2 year relationship last June or was it July? lol.. who cares, point is I'm OUT and since than I have sworn men off for a while, I just want to snag a job, start my business and be happy in 2010 but somehow "HE" always manages to keep me smiling & give me this tingly feeling lol... He isn't someone I just met, because I don't feel like starting over & I'm soooo not ready for a relationship (don't think i'll be anytime soon) but he has been in my life for quite a number of years, he's been a shoulder when I needed to cry & he has been my life support when I thought I couldn't go on.. He brought me back to reality & for that I will remain grateful...  It seems that every time i'm in trouble he is always the one to take care of me until I can take care of myself, he has never judged me & although his words may sometimes be harsh, its always the truth and I'm now realizing his worth... I think he is someone who is gonna be around me for a long time, I love that tingly feeling & I love being around him... Like Beyonce said "He is my Rock!"

4 comments:

Bernice said...

Im happy that you have real friend in your corner that is supportive and caring and gives you a "tingly" feeling...lol

Please participate in my 1st Giveaway at RealHousewivesOfFashion.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

Disa E said...

Thanks, Its good to have great people in your life. Checking out your blog now!

Lipglass and Handbags said...

GREAT POST!!! I LOVE the blog!!!

Disa E said...

Thanks hon, Follow me! :)