1/7/10

365 Picture Project

While browsing blogs I noticed that few people has this picture project thingy going on where they post a different picture each day of the year for 365 days which is a full year, so I got jealous and I want to do it to because I think its super cool, but instead of uploading 1 picture a day I'm gonna upload them weekly in bulks, so enjoy the photos below.


1/365 


2/365


3/365


4/365


5/365


6/365



7/365



4 comments:

Ms. King said...

I don't think I could do this project, too much work...but good luck to you, cute pics!

Disa E said...

lol... Thanks, I have way to much time on my hand so I don't find it to be to much work & I love taking pics :)

Lipglass and Handbags said...

oooh Yes, I want to do this too!! I'll do them daily though!!

Disa E said...

Its a fun thing to do... so next year I'll be easy to look back & review 2010 :)..