2/18/10

Still unemployed, Close friends losing love ones... Life is short!

Heya... So I've been falling short on my posts as of late... I've been busy but i'm trying to get back on a regular schedule... How has everyone else been doing? I'm still on the unemployment list but I also still have faith and sooner than later something is going to work out, I just know it is. Recently, two very important people thats very very very close to me lost people that are closest and most important to them. My friend Jess lost her sister, & another friend of mind lost his mother... I can't say that I know what they are going through or how they feel (as both keep telling me they are fine... I know better) but what I do know is that I will be there for them throughout this tough ordeal... I can't imagine losing my mother or my sister, they mean so much but god doesn't put more on us than we can bear, he brought us to it and he's gonna take us through it. Life is short so don't forget to remind your love ones of how much you love them. Every minute counts.

Not much else has been going on that I'd like to share so thats all for now.

Until Next Time.

No comments: