Hey guys, another Sunday has dawned upon us and church service was amazingly good, especially the sermon & of course my favorite part of the service, Praise & Worship. My pastor talked about new beginnings and something that he mentioned got me to thinking... He said "god closes one door in order for another to open, but most times we are so busy focusing on that closed door we don't even see when a new one opens". In that very instance I shouted "amen". My cousin who accompanied me to church looked at me and replied, "seems you can relate" & she was so right, I can honestly relate, I mean here I am wondering why this happened to me or why that happened, why didn't I get hired for this job, did something go wrong in the interview? Why did he cheat on me? Was my love not enough? Was I doing something wrong in the relationship that he couldn't deal with? (you catch my drift) All the while not thinking "hey all these things happened for good reason, god is closing one door to open me up to bigger and better opportunities". Its time that I stop worrying about what happened in the past and start preparing for what is about to happen in my future, its time to stop complaining about what I don't have & start being grateful for what I do have -Friends, Family, Love-, I need to start thanking god for saving me from going to a job that I would hate, thanking him for getting me out of relationships that were built on lies NOT LOVE. I have a family who I consider my support system, who loves me unconditionally & who won't go against me, I have friends that keep me happy & smiling -I love you guys- Most importantly I have life & an amazing one at that, so as of this very moment I appreciate everything & everyone in my life & I thank you guys for taking this ride with me, I got y'all for life... Just know that!!!
2/7/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment