11/8/09

Easy Like Sunday Mornings

Hey Yall, I'm just waking up for day & it's like 5:24pm... Thats sad, I didn't get to sleep until well after 7am, I kid you not when I say I NEED A LIFE. Anyway today is pretty much gonna be a lazy day for me, I won't do much beside listen to music, probably watch a little TV & maybe play some computer games.

In other news my mom called earlier & had the audacity to rub in my face her food options for the day.. BBQ Ribs, Bake Chicken, Peas & Rice, Scallop Potato {my fav} & sweet carrots, talk about missing my moms, I MISS THAT DAMN FOOD. She told me that the weather was nice, I wish I was home just to get some of that {I live for chilly weather} I know that sounds weird being that i'm from the Island & all & we usually see sun all year round but i'm far from the normally Islander... I also miss my brothers & I can't wait to see them so that I can make them miserable.

Anyway I'm going to cook something to eat now so that I can satisfy my stomach & than i'm gonna browse Facebook... The site that truly ruin lives...

No comments: