11/6/09

Gadgets: Amazon Kindle Vs Barnes & Noble Nook

I've been wanting to get a kindle for the longest being that I'm an active book reader, when I saw the gadget on Oprah I was like "WOW, I got to have this".. Anyway I waited a while because a lot of the reviews were bad, so after a while they bought out the Kindle 2, although the reviews were bad I still wanted one but there was a problem... It was for US use only, mind you at the time I was living in the US but I would be returning to the Islands shortly as I was just about done with University, so I thought ahh well another gadget I won't be able to get... So a few minutes ago I was searching Barnes & Noble & I saw that they had released their own version of the kindle called "Barnes & Noble Nook," I got excited thinking yay, maybe this will be available for use outside the US.. I was wrong... Dream once again chattered... So I went back to Amazon did some more research & guess what I found "Kindle International" It simple stated "We are excited to now ship Kindle to Turks and Caicos Islands. Customers in Turks and Caicos Islands will enjoy: Books in Under 60 Seconds, Free Wireless, Growing Selection: (Over 300,000 English-language books to choose)& Low Book Prices (as low as $5.99). I am more than excited... I am on this NOW!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: