11/15/09

Un-cut...

...Yesterday I got up to go & take my nephews to the barber shop across the street from our apartment, mind you, I didn't get any sleep the night before, basically I was up lolli-gagging... Anyway I got to the barber shop & was patiently waiting for the next available chair, all I wanted to do was hurry up get this process over with so I could get back home & get that much needed beauty sleep. Something in me said to ask the barber if they take credits cards which I did & his response was simple "Nah we only take cash"... OK, so what am I gonna do now?? I have no cash on me, my nephews head look like s#!T & I am sleepy.. I though to myself "Think Lady Think..." He reply's "there is an ATM in the store at the end of the building".. That sounds great IF ONLY I COULD REMEMBER MY PIN... So I get to the end of the building used the ATM & guess what it says "Invalid Pin" SMT as if the day can get any worst... I politely took my nephews & walked back home, when I got there I did a little searching in my wallet & guess what I found? The Pin to my credit card... I don't know who was gonna walk back across that road but I know it wasn't gonna be me. I HAD SLEEP TO GET CATCH UP ON, so yea, the boys goes another day with their hair UN-CUT.

No comments: