11/12/09

Irritating...

...Hola my fellow bloggers, there isn't much I want to blog about to, not much going on in my life... I'm still in Lauderdale & i'm really looking forward to going home (the islands) soon for one reason only... Camorii Skie... THIS KID IS WORKING MY NERVES, its like all I do nowadays is shout... "Stop it", "Behave", "Don't Do That", "Don't Hit Kai"... You get the drift? So today I left him in the tub to bathe while I went to throw out the garbage, (my sister was in the house) I come back to find him outside butt naked & crying... WTH??? SMT, I was so pissed but at the same time I was glad sister caught him because if something were to happen I couldn't explain that to his father (my brother), When did he learn to open the door?? Anyway I'm just ready to send him back to his parents.. This is too much & I just learned that I don't have the patience to deal with this ish.. I'm considering NOT having any.

In other news, when I reach back to the islands its job hunting time again, I'm a little scared because I don't want to be underpaid, I have the degree but I don't have the experience and my whole thing is I don't want to get stuck doing something that I don't love or enjoy... An ex-coworker told me don't settle for ANY job just because the economy is bad, he said to never give up hope & keep praying... So that's what i'm gonna do!

BTW when I have a daughter I'm gonna name her Brooklyn or Autumn

♥Condisa

No comments: