11/11/09

Thank you blogger

I was browsing blogs today & came across this really cool blog that belongs to this lady with the name C.A. Hayes, as I was going through her posts, something she wrote became very interesting to me & I wanted to share it below because its exactly how I felt when I began blogging & starting reading other peoples blogs:

I never really understood internet relationships, how serious bonds can form through merely written communication, but now I do. When I started this blog in February 2009, I didn't know what would come out of me rambling about things I feel strongly about and openly sharing pieces of my life, my heart, in the world wide web. Little did I know that I was actually opening myself up to some really amazing people, some much like me and others extremely different, who want to be heard in some form or fashion. Blogger has allowed so many people, including me, to share their journey with each other. I'm able to be vocal about things I've kept in forever years. I love reading into someone else's reality and realizing that I'm not the only one. It's like a enormous discussion between cyber family and friends. I get so much inspiration from knowing that. In a world where I am so commonly misunderstood, I'm in a community of people who understand completely, and all the comments and emails reassure


Check her blog out, she has some interesting stuff. http://thesweetheartchronicles.blogspot.com/

No comments: