…I’m lying in bed & it is 6:25pm, I didn’t get to sleep until around 11am this morning now I am really starting to believe that I have a bad case of insomnia… I cant exactly say that I know how a zombie feels but I sure do know that they walk & talk very slow & that is just how I was this morning, my body literally SHUT DOWN on me.
I mean its only been a few months since I’ve graduated college so I should be use to this but after moving back to the Turks & Caicos Islands, my was able to control my sleeping cycle.. I Went to bed on time & woke up well before 8am in the morning… Maybe I should take Tylenol PM every night, yea that should fix the problem, no forget that, I might OD & than become an addict. Maybe I’ll just lye in the bed at night & look at the ceiling & count until sleep comes…
So much for moving back to FL… The state that NEVER SLEEPS {Sigh}
11/10/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment