11/20/09

Pieces of her life - Part 9

Although they spoke often on the phone few weeks had passed since she'd last seen Mr. GQ & she couldn't stop thinking about him & she couldn't help but wonder if he was somewhere thinking about her too, for every time she thought about him she got excited & she couldn't wait to be in his presence once again. Slowing she turned over onto her side & couldn't help feeling sad because here she was on a Saturday morning, lying in bed thinking about another man all while her boyfriend his right beside her watching TV. How selfish is this she thought, she was once again consumed with guilt.

Her: Babe, I love you.
Him: I love you too.
Her: Lets do something today.
Him: I don't feel like going anywhere.
Her: C'mon man, I'm bored
Him: Man lets just watch TV & chill.
Her: You never does want go nowhere when I ask you to. SMT
Him: Cause Ain't nowhere to go.
Her: We could always go for lunch or even some drinks somewhere.
Him: Man I ain't feeling that Vibe today.
Her: You never feeling that vibe. (She is upset)
Him: Why don't you just call some of your friends & ya'll can go
Her: If thats who I wanted to go with I would have called them
Him: So you suppose to be mad with me eh?
Her: Man don't ask me nothing, i'm going home see if I can find some place to go. Later

She left his place *upset* because no matter how she tried to get him to do something with her, she was always UN-SUCCESSFUL, & that saddened her more than anything. She went home, took a shower & got dressed while thinking to herself {guess I'll go have a drink by my damn self than}. Just as she was about to leave the house her cell started to ring;

Him: Wassup Lady
Her: Hey, nothing right here bout to head out
Him: Where you headed?
Her: Not sure, trying to find somewhere to go
Him: Want to go have a few drinks with me?
Her: Sure why not.
Him: Ok, well meet me at my place, you can park your car in the back & i'll drive my ride
Her: Kool, see you in about 5minutes
Him: Kool.

No comments: