11/18/09

Pieces of her life - Part 6

Although she was in lust, she knew she could never be what he wanted her to be, she kept telling herself that & she kept reminding herself that she was in love with her boyfriend. After getting her drink, she tired to make a clean getaway before he stopped her... She wasn't lucky! He approached her & they began to talk:

Him: Hey you.
Her: Hey.
Him: You looking lovely as ever tonight.
Her: Thanks. {Blushing}
Him: How you been?
Her: I've been good, How bout you?
Him: Good ya know.
Her: True. (silence from both)
Him: Didn't except to see you out here tonight.
Her: (Smiles) I came out with my aunts, needed to get out the house for a while.
Him: True. I still want to get to know you.
Her: I already told you I have MAN & I'm not that type.
Him: I not trying to make you feel like your a bad person but I can't help the fact that I like you...
Her: I hear ya.
Him: Well at least give me your number so I can call to say hello sometimes.
{Her heart was saying no but her mind was screaming "girl give him that number, dude is super fineeee" Lust slowing taking over}
Her: Give me your phone.
{Hands her the phone, she programs name & number}
{He rings her phone & she stored his digits}
Him: Well I'll let you get back to enjoying the party. Nice seeing you.
Her: You to. Talk to you LATER

As she walked away, guilt once again consumed her... She thought to herself "Why did I give him my number?"... But although she was happy with her boyfriend, deep down she couldn't help wanting to know Mr. GQ a bit better, It was like wanting something that you knew wasn't good for you...

No comments: