Along with the new change in hair color I also want to change up my look a bit and go for a more sexy yet classy look... Presently I am a plain Jane & I would throw on a pair of jeans, a dressy top, some heels, a clutch and be on my way but i'm ready to make a statement... I put together this outfit at Polyvore.com... its my first of many to come! This look is simple but with the cardigan, the tote & the pumps, to me that screams sexy and its perfect for lunch on saturday with the girls or even a night on the town! What do you think?
11/7/09
Fashion: My Style
Along with the new change in hair color I also want to change up my look a bit and go for a more sexy yet classy look... Presently I am a plain Jane & I would throw on a pair of jeans, a dressy top, some heels, a clutch and be on my way but i'm ready to make a statement... I put together this outfit at Polyvore.com... its my first of many to come! This look is simple but with the cardigan, the tote & the pumps, to me that screams sexy and its perfect for lunch on saturday with the girls or even a night on the town! What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The pants and top very, very similar to what I wore a few weeks go at Bongos during the carnival weekend with white thong sandals
...great minds think alike!
Great minds do think I alike, I love thong sandals... So cute
Post a Comment