11/21/09

Pieces of her life - Part 12

Her boyfriend was on the other end of the phone demanding answers, answers she clearly wasn't ready to give, but still she managed to answer each one in a rather clam voice:

Her: I had my phone on vibrate
Him: Why?
Her: Because I had a headache & it kept making noise
Him: So where did you sleep?
Her: {Panic's} Home, in my bed
Him: So why weren't you answering the door, I was there knocking for the longest
{Mr. GQ emerges from the bathroom}
Her: I didn't hear anyone knocking, I got home from work, wasn't feeling well, took some sleeping & went to sleep.
Him: So where was your car? It wasn't park outside
Her: ____ had the car, she went out last night.
Him: O ok.
Her: where you at?
Him: At home getting ready to leave the house for work, i'll pass by you on my way there
{She thought to herself "that was too easy"}
She was up & putting her shoes on while walking out the door...

Him: Where you going?
Her: My man on his way by my house so I gotta get there before him. Later

No comments: