11/4/09

Good Hair

For a while now I've been wanting to color my hair but the courage never came, anyway a few months ago my life took a U-Turn & I went though a ruff time, few months later and I am slowly beginning to see the light of day, I find myself happy most days, life is getting better & each day gets easier... So after my new found happiness I decided what better way to celebrate than to change my hair color... Before I went the full mile and colored my natural hair I tried a lace front (which I LOVE) with the color that I want to change my hair to, at first I didn't like it but after playing with it for a few minutes it began to grow on me & I couldn't be more happier with the decision... So I'll rock this lace until I decide to color my natural hair, probably X-mas... Look out for that

Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

C-C said...

I've thought about trying a lace but I questioned myself about it because of the length of my hair and I wasn't sure how much damage it would do (if any at all) ... as for the hair color I've contemplated highlights but again I don't know how much damage it will do! I think I'll do a semi-permanent dye or another rinse ... probably red! I like the color you chose ... you made the perfect decision to test on a wig first before you did it on your real hair!! I'm guessing the colored hair will be your new look for 2010 huh?

Disa E said...

Yea Ci-Ci, I might rock this for 2010 god spears life, the lace wont mess your hair up, its not bond in or sewed in... So it's pretty safe!