11/2/09

Feelings Keep Getting The Best of Me!

Just wanted to share something that I wrote Back in 2005, I was browsing the other night and came across this... Kinda funny when I look back at the actually night that I wrote this! Enjoy

OK, So there I was chillin surfing the net & chatting with a few friends when he suddenly pops us and tells me that my display picture is SEXY....WOW.... did i think he did what he really did do, after all these weeks of trying to contact him & not gettin an answer & even worst no damn REPLY and now he thinks he can just pop up and say something to me.... DAMN HIM☹!!!!!!!!!!

How do some men even sleep at night, knowing the torture that they tend to put us through, I HATE HIM SOO MUCH RITE NOW....or Do I?????? (hmmm...I LOVE YOU) Im soo confused, I wanna let go sooo bad, but feelings alwayz seem to get the best of me especially when it comes to my judgement...

So now I replied to him & im like WOW...HE ACTUALLY SPEAKS TO ME!!!!! Then he does something that isn't so surprising to me GOES BACK INTO SILENT MODE!!! For some reason I try to show him that I don't care but than it kills me even more because really I do!!!! This is the man that makes everything right with me, he knows how to put a smile on my face, actually he's everything I ever wanted but than again theres no such thing as a perfect free man, i say this because he belongs to her yea ain't that a BITCH!!!!! But than he says he LOVES me & we've been down for a minute now. Can someone be in LOVE with two ppl all at once?

So today I was repeating the same thing in the same order, surfing the net & chattin with friends but this this time the sexy picture was gone, so he decides to talk to me again "NO SEXY PICTURE TODAY" was his words... ok now im pissed off all over again & im thinkin DAMN DO I HATE HIM!!!!....I replied by say 'WHAT IS UR PROBLEM, Y DONT U LEAVE ME ALONE"...than he decides its time he breaks the silence & start talkin to me & asking me questions, me being the person that I am starting answering with smart remarks!!!

Now he knows that he had push my HEAT button & he knows that im real FURIOUS with him so this the point where the internet is no longer needed, he decides its time for a phone Convo lol .
So now the Convo is gettin heated & we're arguing & than all of a sudden i find my self tellin him I miss him AGAIN MY FEELINGS HAVE GOTTEN THE BEST OF ME! I've alwayz been a sucker for his love man.

SO TRUIN I LOVE HIM & DON'T KNO IF IMA BE ABLE TO LET HIM GO ANYTIME SOON. Yes baby I do love you & alwayz will & feel like im goin crazy cuz ur not here but I kno u love me too soo we'll be ok!!! I guess

Lame write? I know, but can you fault me for falling in love? We can control who we fall in love with so I have no regrets, though we are no longer an item we do have a good friendship... The blog was lame but hey I was only 18 lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds right for an 18 year old..lol

Disa E said...

lol.. Sheka I know right