11/21/09

Pieces of her life - Part 11

It was about a month after she met him & she was still enjoying his company, her boyfriend hadn't even noticed that she was slowly distancing herself and spending more time with someone else. She would go over to Mr. GQ's place a few days through the week when she got off from work & they would sit in her car & chat it up, but all that was about to change. She got to his place about 9pm one night & she rings his phone to say she is outside than hangs up. After a few seconds she heard her name call so she turn her window down & looked up:

Her: Aren't you coming down?
Him: I don't live outside {chuckles}
Her: I ain't coming in there
Him: Man just come, please
Her: Well I'll just go home than
Him: I don't want you go just come, you don't have to stay long if you don't want to.
Her: Whatever.

She got out of her vehicle & went to join him on the balcony, they went inside & she was impressed, it wasn't your typical bachelor's pad.. It was rather nice. They sat in the sofa & watched TV for a bit before going into his bedroom, they got to the bedroom & he turned the DVD player on, there was this song that came blasting into the speakers... She was sitting on the bed bobbing her head from side to side, as much as she didn't like rap she was quickly becoming a fan of this song:

Her: Whats the name of this song? I've never heard it
Him: December 4th remix by Jay-Z
Her: Nice song, I love it

He sat on the edge of the dresser & motion for her to come to him, she did... He wrapped his arm around her & gave her the biggest bear hug she'd ever had & than a peck on the lips.

Him: I've wanted to do that ever since the first day I saw you.

He release her & they sat up on the bed talking & listening to Jay-Z, while he constantly reminded her of how beautiful she was than quickly took his thoughts back when she would reply "I KNOW" {can't blame a girl for being a bit cocky}. At first she thought, "if he thinks he's getting something, he has another thing coming" but she realized all he wanted to do was get to know her & enjoy her company, and thats exactly what they did, talked, listened to music & enjoy each other's company. She fell asleep in his arms that night, feeling so comfortable around him... She felt as if she had known him for years. She woke up the next morning to sweet kisses on her forehead... She was over the lust thing... Clearly she was in love & she wished the feeling never went away, she loved feeling butterflies every time she was around him. As he got up to get dressed for work, she picked up her cell phone... 7 miss calls, just as she was about to flip it close it began to vibrate in her hand.

Her: Hello
Him: Why the hell you wasn't answering your phone all night?

No comments: